1. Only goods that have been purchased from the seller and which are the property of the buyer can be claimed.
2. If the right of ownership has not yet passed from the seller to the buyer, the buyer,
pursuant to valid legislation, must settle the complaint only after full payment pursuant to Section 151 Civil Code.
3. If the buyer is a consumer (a person who does not act within his business object
activity, employment or occupation), a guarantee of 24 months shall be provided for all goods offered, unless otherwise stated in the goods and in accordance with the Protection Act and Consumer and Civil Code. The warranty period begins from date of the delivery of the goods from the shipping company or directly from the seller if the goods are taken over by the buyer in person.
4. The Buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the Seller, immediately after being found
5. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
(a) the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer;
(b) improper handling of the product in a manner other than that specified in the instructions for use;
(c) the use of goods in conditions which do not meet the moisture, chemical and mechanical effects of the natural environment of the goods;
(d) neglecting the care and maintenance of goods;
(e) damage to goods by overloading,
(f) using the goods in violation of the terms of the documentation;
(e) general principles, technical standards or safety standards
regulations or other breach of warranty.
6. Defects caused by natural disaster are also excluded from liability for defects.
7. Liability for defects does not apply also to normal wear and tear of goods (or parts thereof)
caused by the use of the goods. Thus, shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be
8. The claimed goods must be sent to our address below but not cash on delivery.
The goods should be suitably packed so that the goods are not damaged during transport and we recommend to send the goods by registered mail or as an insured item. It is necessary to attach a copy of the purchase receipt (invoice) to the goods and we recommend attaching a completed Complaint form. Claims must be sent only in writing (by post)
9. The Seller shall acknowledge receipt of the claim and issue a confirmation to the Buyer
claiming goods in a suitable form. The day of claim is considered the day
delivery to the seller. If the confirmation cannot be delivered immediately, it must be delivered without
unnecessary delay, but at the same time together with the proof of equipment of the complaint. The complaint confirmation will be sent by email.
10. The Seller is obliged to determine the manner of handling the claim immediately, in complicated cases by 3 days from the date of claim. In justified cases, especially when complexity is required technical appreciation of the goods no later than 30 days from the date of the claim. Once identified the complaint is settled by the seller immediately, in justified cases it can be dealt with later. However, the claim must not be longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. After the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and get a refund for the goods or the right to exchange goods for new.
11. Buyer's rights to claim:
1. in the event of a removable error, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, properly and on time. The seller decides on how to eliminate the defect.
Buyer may request, instead of repairing a defect (repair), the replacement of a defective item if
the seller does not incur disproportionate costs with respect to the price of the goods or
severity of error
2. if an irreparable error occurs that prevents the proper use of the item for the purpose
the buyer has the right either to exchange things or to withdraw from the contract of sale (return
3. the claim is deemed to have been completed if the complaint procedure is terminated
of the claimed goods, its replacement or refund of the purchase price of the goods, in writing
call for acceptance or reasoned refusal.
12. the integrity of the package (as per the instructions on receipt of the goods) is
it is necessary to check when accepting the goods as the goods may be damaged during transport,
We encourage buyers to unpack the goods and view them in the presence of the carrier. By Your signature
you declare to the courier that the packaging is undamaged.
13. These complaints are an integral part of the General Business
conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior
Goods that have been purchased at a discount cannot be returned.