E-shop operator: 13 s.r.o. www.prelude.sk and www.doroti.sk ID: 44 424 213 Registered office: Brusnicová 20, 83101 Bratislava, processes personal data provided by the buyer for the purpose of fulfillment and additional confirmation of the Business Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of e-order processing, delivery, settlement payments and the necessary communication between the parties for the period required under special legislation.
1.The personal data controller referred to in paragraph 5 (a). o) Act no. 18/2018 The protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") is 13 s.r.o. IČO 44 424 213, with its registered office at Brusnicová 20, 83101 Bratislava (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. Contact details of the administrator are: e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org tel .: 0907979015
3. Personal data means any information identifying an individual or legal person.
Sources of personal data being processed
1. The Administrator shall process personal data provided to him by the Buyer and obtained by the Administrator on the basis of the fulfillment of the Purchase Contract and processing of the electronic order in the internet shop at www.prelude.sk and www.doroti.sk.
2. The administrator only processes the identification and contact details of the buyer necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The Administrator shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the Parties for the period required under special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The manager processes the buyer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.prelude.sk and www.doroti.sk according to paragraph 13 par. 1 (a) a) Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data;
2. In order to arrange the Buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
Retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall store personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the retention period of personal data expires, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party receiving the buyer's personal data is the Subcontractor. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
Admin Subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Slovak Post (delivery service);
Google Analytics (web analytics);
Under the terms set out in the Act, the buyer has the right:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. To object to the processing;
5. Data portability;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. Complain to the Data Protection Office if it considers that its privacy rights have been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical precautions to secure personal data storage, in particular by providing password access to the computer, the use of an antivirus program and regular computer maintenance.
1. By sending an electronic order on the website www.prelude.sk and www.doroti.sk, the buyer confirms that he / she has been acquainted with the terms and conditions of the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The buyer agrees with these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on his website.